Your Voice for June 23rd
by Citizen Wausau on June 23rd, 2008
This week’s installment of links to the great stuff going on in CW’s personal blogs section:
• Jill Knetter of the “View from the Stage” still loves the children’s book “Mrs. Frisby and the Rats of NIMH.” And who can blame her? And she is also a fan of other childish pursuits:
“I think that once in a while it’s nice to go back to things you used to enjoy. The other day I got out some sidewalk chalk and drew all over my front walk with my cousin. And you know what? It’s still fun. I drew a crappy picture of a purple cat, and I proudly (and poorly) signed my name under it. There’s nothing like leaving colorful dust all over the front of your clothes when you brush your hands off. It was like being a kid again.”
• Dino Corvino – you know Dino? – offers instructions on some very Eastern-sounding breathing methods.
• Alex Tallitsch has a helpful prompt for those who suffer from writer’s block.
• Cheryl Mathis on beating cancer.
• And the Green Bay Packers News blog is still at it with more posts that you Packers obsessives truly do seem to enjoy. What is it that you people like so much about football, when baseball is clearly the superior sport, and besides that it is summer?