6 Questions to Mull Over Mulled Wine
by Jane Neal on September 26th, 2008
When summer fades and autumn moves in and winter looms, I feel bad about putting my bicycle up for the season, but I feel good about wearing boots again. I’ll miss the porch, but welcome the fireplace back into my life.
1. Do you have an autumn activity you like returning to, like making soup or reading the classics?
2. If you had to choose your last meal (like on Death Row), what would it be? I’m going with all-you-can-eat snow crab legs with drawn butter and fresh raspberries with real whipped cream.
3. Did you attend Exhibitour last week? Have you ever attended an Exhibitour? If so, what did you think about it?
4. Do you ever ride up to the top of Rib Mountain just to look around? If so, how often?
5. What is something that never fails to make you angry?
6. What is something that never fails to make you smile?