How to Submit an Article
Citizen Wausau welcomes your submissions for Voice, the Citizen Wausau blog. Blogging is a free-form sort of idea, and that is best expressed in personal blogs on the Citizen Wausau Community. This is something a little different. We clearly want to write about the City of Wausau and our friends in the surrounding communities, so we need all posts to at the very least, bring us back here in the broadest sense.
If This is Your First Submission
Once you’ve finished your article, it’s easy to submit it!
- Save your document in .doc, .txt, or .rtf format. There’s a good chance that this is already the case. Please include a title.
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your article attached. Also include:
- Your first and last name; these will be published with the article
- Your Citizen Wausau username, if you already have one
- Any other notes on the article that you feel are relevant
*We will not publish your email or any other contact information unless you request otherwise.
If You’ve Written for Us Already
Once you’ve already contributed, you can write a new article right from the admin panel of Citizen Wausau.
- Click here to start writing; you’ll need to log in if you haven’t already.
- Fill out the Title and Post fields. Click Save when you’re finished, or if you just want to save the article and come back later.
- When you’re finished with the article, send an email to email@example.com and let us know the article is ready for review.
In both of these situations, we will review your submission and contact you if there are any questions or concerns. If you don’t hear from us, that means the article is ready to go and will be published within the next 48 hours.